Today marks my third full day as a Florida resident! The weather was absolutely beautiful over the weekend, except for a rather intense thunderstorm that I experienced Saturday night! Of course, Florida rain usually only lasts about 30 minutes until the sun pops out again! Although today is looking a little gloomy...i'm hoping the sun comes out again before im supposed to head to the beach!
The process of setting up my new room is exhausting! Trying to organize everything and make it all fit has proven to be quite the task. I tried to be a handy woman and set some drawers and shelving up myself, but then I quit due to the E! True Hollywood story of Taylor Swift becoming much more enticing. Its definitely starting to look more like a bedroom than a war zone now that I got some make shift closets set up. My clothes are no longer scattered all over the place.
I was reuinted with some old friends today! Britany has been forcing me to exercise, so she brought me to the gym where we used to do gymnastics. Some "alumni" gymnasts were there and it was great to see a couple of my coaches! It really made me feel old when I hardly recognized any of the gymnasts!
Britany and I also took a trip to where we will be going to school for the next year! We are both in the process of applying for financial aid and registering for classes. It should definitely be an interesting year, especially if Brit and I are in some of the same classes...I pity the professors ;-)
Well, I am off to get ready for the beach! Even though it isnt a glorious day, its definitely still hot enough for the ocean! I hope every one in NH is enjoying themselves! Missing everyone tons <3
No comments:
Post a Comment